-
May 8th, 2007, 02:01 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Well today I got my first piece of mail from Milt Romney who is run for President. Now I have never heard of this guy. Has anyone else gotten any mail from anyone who is running for President in 2008 ?
-
May 8th, 2007, 02:36 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
not yet*L* i'm sure its to come tho
-
May 8th, 2007, 12:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Nope...I haven't heard of him either!!! ever wonder just how many tree's it takes to make all those campaign flyer's Geesh!!!
-
May 8th, 2007, 08:43 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
i'm hopin they're using recycled paper by now
-
May 8th, 2007, 09:32 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
What I got from Mitt Romney does not look like it was printed on recycled paper..
-
May 9th, 2007, 02:23 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
May 9th, 2007, 03:08 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks